Ever wanted to get your voice heard on the radio? Well, here is your chance to become a DJ on Crash Coin Radio!
- A stable internet connection (broadband strongly recommended)
- A good audio setup (at the very least you will need a working microphone and soundcard)
- a good radio voice
If you don't meet all of the above requirements, particularly the last two, don't worry. We will help you.
Please keep in mind the following when applying for and/or when broadcasting:
- Unless the type of music being played suits it, we do not allow shows that consist of constant music with no talking. There are a few exceptions to this, such as during mixes, but a strong effort to include talking should be made whenever possible.
- You should ensure your audio setup and levels are set correctly before your show if possible. This prevents a whole number of problems from occurring while your on air, such as talking so softly that nobody can hear you or understand you.
- For legal reasons, airing of lengthy material such as full films or audiobooks is not allowed.
- Adult content may not be aired between 6AM and 9PM UK time. Swearing should also be kept to a minimum if possible during this timeframe.
Note: The Crash Coin Radio management team reserve the right to refuse your DJ application or revoke your show at any time and for any reason.
So if you fancey beeing herd on Crash Coin radio, fill in the following form: